Mo's Journey

I was lost and left to find myself - this is the note I left behind for anyone who comes a lookin for me.

Thursday, March 31, 2005

I am at the very beginning of my journey…

Today I officially finished packing my bags! I managed to limit myself to two suitcases and one backpack for the entirety of my trip. Yeah!

I am currently staying at Mom’s house in Bothell, and just spent an amazing three weeks in Helena, MT with Dad, the family, and some very special friends. I fell in love with Helena all over again, and felt very "at home" in that small mountain town. It was pretty hard to leave, but I know that there are even more adventures in my upcoming journey.

I took this picture of myself at the top of Mount Helena. I set out hiking by myself one day and felt like a truly free woman. Nature, time alone, serenity; it’s times like this which I genuinely cherish!

Please feel free to post comments, I would love to hear from all of my family and friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home