Mo's Journey

I was lost and left to find myself - this is the note I left behind for anyone who comes a lookin for me.

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Jose, can you see?

Today was the Inernational Exchange Office`s Welcome party. Miss Satomi asked me to share some piece of American culture, and mentioned that the Chinese students were planning to sing and dance. Well, I racked my brain for days trying to think about what to share. What is American culture? The oscar meyer weiner song? The `do re mi` song from Sound of Music. It wasn`t until about 2am last night that it hit me - the national freakin anthem! Of course! This is only the most logical and recognizable `Americana song.`
But here is the problem - `Oh say can you see..` The national anthem is a very challenging song and i am wretched singer. It was so funny! I have to go, but I will tell you more later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home