Mo's Journey

I was lost and left to find myself - this is the note I left behind for anyone who comes a lookin for me.

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Happy Birthday, Dear Megu-Chan!


Megu is exactly 3 years and 3 days younger than I, so today we celebrated her birthday by eating chocolate cake in the tatami room and singing to her.
She is such a dedicated little student, she sat down and actually studied for five straight hours ON HER BIRTHDAY! Yeah, it's exam time here, and the pressure is on for everyone. I took a critically important three hour nap in the middle of the day, and dreamed about passing my exams.
We really are the odd couple most days, but perhaps that's why I love her so much!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mo Mo,
I was so happy on Friday when I returned home from a long week in Forks, WA. I was so excited to see the new packet of information on the castle you went to. It was awesome. I just wanted to let you know that, I am sorry my letter will not reach you in time for you 21st birthday. Have a great day filled with celebration dedicated to yourself and when you return home on the 23rd of August we will be able to celebrate together. I love you tons and miss you even more. Stay strong and passionate about life and love.
Courage and Strenth,
April

7:52 PM  
Blogger Mo said...

Babes, I return on the 11th of August! I will be there to give you a great big bear-hug even sooner than you expected! We need to go apt hunting between the 11th and 18th (when I start orientation for the international students) See you then!

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home