I was lost and left to find myself - this is the note I left behind for anyone who comes a lookin for me.
Saturday, July 02, 2005
Nara-rrific!
Nara, undoubtedly one of the most sacred of all temple towns in Japan. Went today with Mika and Sarah and had a deer-petting, puddle-splashing, incense- laden day. Ommm…
Just south of this temple is an Israeli vegetarian restaurant(Falafil King) that my family went to last year. It used to have a beautiful mini-replica of a zen garden until my 2 year old son thought it would look better as a puzzle..."crash!" Anyway, if you are ever there again, look for a slightly cheaper version of the garden, and our mugs on the wall. This place has some of the best gyros in the world.
3 Comments:
I'm so jealous. Japan looks amazing.
Your journey sounds very interesting, I'm adding you to my "blog favourites."
http://dannyming.blogspot.com
Just south of this temple is an Israeli vegetarian restaurant(Falafil King) that my family went to last year. It used to have a beautiful mini-replica of a zen garden until my 2 year old son thought it would look better as a puzzle..."crash!" Anyway, if you are ever there again, look for a slightly cheaper version of the garden, and our mugs on the wall. This place has some of the best gyros in the world.
i'm canadian! but i'm they have something like that in canada, right?
Post a Comment
<< Home