
This astounding portrait was a gift from my 7 year-old sister, Kyleigh. What is all the more amazing - she signed her name in (get this!) CURSIVE! Do you remember how difficult it was to learn cursive? And she has got it down pat! The girl is a genius, I tell you! I can't believe she is growing up so fast! If I haven't already said this... I remember holding her against my chest when she was no bigger than a football. Like a warm little kitten, curled up in the fetal position on my chest. And now she is a cursive-signing, full-grown, talented artist. I can't believe she is 7, but then again I can't believe that I am 21. The only thing that can make you feel older than a birthday, is remembering when a competent walking, talking human being was in diapers...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home