I was lost and left to find myself - this is the note I left behind for anyone who comes a lookin for me.
Monday, April 18, 2005
If this picture dosen`t make you smile like an idiot, I seriously don`t know what will. This is Japanese Milk about to hug a toddler. `AAAAWWWW!` is the only noise you can make!
Apes, I love you too! Keep your eyes on your mailbox also! But keep in mind, it takes at least two weeks for snail mail to get to the island. I am so happy when I get mail, so far I`ve gotten one postcard from the SMC DC Trip crew, and it really made my day! I love you, I love you! I miss you! Hang in there babes, I`ll be back before you know it! Or maybe you should just blow your savings, get on a plane - and I`ll show you the best time of your life, baby! Momo
1 Comments:
Apes,
I love you too! Keep your eyes on your mailbox also! But keep in mind, it takes at least two weeks for snail mail to get to the island.
I am so happy when I get mail, so far I`ve gotten one postcard from the SMC DC Trip crew, and it really made my day!
I love you, I love you! I miss you! Hang in there babes, I`ll be back before you know it!
Or maybe you should just blow your savings, get on a plane - and I`ll show you the best time of your life, baby!
Momo
Post a Comment
<< Home