Mo's Journey

I was lost and left to find myself - this is the note I left behind for anyone who comes a lookin for me.

Sunday, June 26, 2005

pee-za o tabemashita!


I brought a package of cookies and "my last apple" which made Shiona laugh pretty hard, since I looked awfully pathetic with just one little apple. Poor college students, right?

Her apartment is super-fab! I mean, it is all a single chick could ever need and want. And the freedom! For a moment I began to imagine a life without curfew, or a zillion unnecessary rules, or pointless cleaning chores, or tenko... I can't wait to be a "big kid" just like my special new friend, Shiona!

I commented a while back on "the weirdness between foreigners" over here. If your not sure what I am talking about, just go rent "Lost in Translation" it's sorta like that. Sorta. I said then that it is a zillion times easier to make Japanese friends than it is to make *real* foreigner friends. Well, congratulate the Mo-ster, I have a real, life, fun new gaijin friend in addition to my many loving Japanese girlfriends.
Happy Mo.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mo said...

better yet - email some photots!

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home