Mo's Journey

I was lost and left to find myself - this is the note I left behind for anyone who comes a lookin for me.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

And then we went to learn about some really ancient history. Kyleigh is a dino fanatic, and has wanted to be a palientologist since the first time she saw a dino. She already has a comprihensive gem collection, can name more dino's than this college graduate, and excells in her math and science classes. So the girls skipped school our last day in Helena, and Trail, Kyleigh, Moly and I hunkered down for one more roadtrip to the we went to The Museum of the Rockies.
In the dino playroom (a great place for 5 year old Molly to experience the museum) Kyleigh and I gave pretend birth to pretend dino eggs...
And Molly (who has always stated that when she grows up she wants to be a "mommy" how different can two sisters get?) pretended to then cook them up in the prarie play section in her mini teepee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home