eMiko - Sumimasennnnnnnnn! Sorry darling, I fixed your name on my blog! The truth is, that I really am an idiot. When we talk about sociology, American history, the perpetuation of racism... that's all just a facade. In truth, I am an idiot - sorry about goofing on your name! However, if you are a kind and generous soul, you will find that I am a lovable idiot and we can continue to have many stimulating and pleasurable conversations. Next week maybe we could find a real coffee shop - oh, how I miss coffee! I think that you will do really well in the class, I'm being honest when I say that you have impeccable English - even better than many American's I've met. Additionally, you are a self-assured and intellectual woman, which is all one really needs to be a stimulating conversationalist, in any language! Speaking of stimulation - you've got the hots for Peter? How scandalous! Who knows, maybe you’ll be able to woo him with that sexy British accent of yours! Peace, Momo
1 Comments:
eMiko -
Sumimasennnnnnnnn!
Sorry darling, I fixed your name on my blog! The truth is, that I really am an idiot. When we talk about sociology, American history, the perpetuation of racism... that's all just a facade.
In truth, I am an idiot - sorry about goofing on your name!
However, if you are a kind and generous soul, you will find that I am a lovable idiot and we can continue to have many stimulating and pleasurable conversations. Next week maybe we could find a real coffee shop - oh, how I miss coffee!
I think that you will do really well in the class, I'm being honest when I say that you have impeccable English - even better than many American's I've met.
Additionally, you are a self-assured and intellectual woman, which is all one really needs to be a stimulating conversationalist, in any language!
Speaking of stimulation - you've got the hots for Peter? How scandalous! Who knows, maybe you’ll be able to woo him with that sexy British accent of yours!
Peace,
Momo
Post a Comment
<< Home