Curry or Chocolate?

I was mad craving tacoyaki. I can't even explain why. For days, I just kept thinking "How can I get my hands on some freaking Tacoyaki?" I mean, tacoyaki stands are more common over here than starbucks in Seattle - but no one wants to eat tacoyaki alone (sigh), so I had to wait for opportunity to come. Opportunity came, and it brought a new friend! Natsuki is freakin hilarious.
She and I share a really great cynical dark humor and I couldn't be happier that she invited me to homestay with her family in June. In discussing irrational cravings I taught her that the stereotye of a menstruating woman is that she MUST EAT CHOCOLATE! But in Japan the women crave curry... to each her own, right?
What a wild child! Natsu, you rock girlfriend!
(Also, I should clarify that we are actually holding ice cream in this pic, not tacoyaki. I so ravenously inhaled my tacoyaki, there was no time to commemorate it photographically, just eat it!)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home