Mo's Journey

I was lost and left to find myself - this is the note I left behind for anyone who comes a lookin for me.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Get that girl a bike!

Due to drastic increases in both gas prices and my desire to feel the wind in my hair - I have decided to buy a bike.
Road bike? Mountain bike? Goooooood bike? Cheap bike? Red fish? Blue fish? I can't decide.
If you, or anyone you know, can help me get a decent bike to take me from home to school (then back round again) let me know!
Get that girl a bike!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey momo-
classes have started at MWU too.
i go to school twice a week, taking 7 classes this semester.
hey do you know a teacher whose name is fabbiano? i don't know how to spell his name...i'm taking two of his classes which is; Japanese Culture and Japanese Society. Have you taken these classes? I learned that these classes will be held in English, so they will help me to keep up my English skills;D

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I didn't write you back sooner.
Thanx for replying to my long E-mail.

I have a zillion things to tell you,so I'm gonna write you again
REAL SOON!

I hope you are well.

Love always,
Eri

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home