Mo's Journey

I was lost and left to find myself - this is the note I left behind for anyone who comes a lookin for me.

Thursday, May 05, 2005


Hiroe is studying to teach Japanese language in China and hopes to someday visit Disneyland in America. She teachers English to local foreigners and lives in a beautiful house outside Sanomia, it's a stone's throw from the ocean where she walks her little doggy every day. She loves this dog like a baby, she showed me three - count em three - photo albums dedicated to this dog. Mostly it was more shots like these ones, but there were a couple great snaps of the dog in silly hats. Apparently dressing small dogs in flamboyant fashion is an international craze - and my parents just thought I was trying to make my childhood puppy gay.
 Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

But I think Slick WAS gay.

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home