*Ja! Mata!* & New Address!
That's Osaka-speak for "Catch you on the flip side!" or something like that... I am totally not cool. But ANYWAY...
I am about to travel the Japanese countryside for 10 days with (ACK!) my parents! Told you I wasn't cool...
Let's hope they remember that I am 21 not 12. It will be really interesting to see how they cope as cultural/ linguistic/ sociological babies while I dazzle them with my masterful comprihension on everything Japanese (you must read that last part with a great deal of sarcasm - I am actually scared shitless that this is about to be one long week of "the gaijin leading the gaijin.")
I will not be able to check my email, or blog, so I will be completely out of communication with everyone I know in the world - except my parents. I am getting less cool by the sentence.
So if you need to get a hold of me, or surprise me with six dozen long stem roses (hint hint) you can get me at:
Mo Driscoll
SMU Box 199
5300 Pacific Ave SE
Lacey, WA 98503
USA
BTW- It's a PO BOX, so don't even bother trying to stalk me.
Otherwise, I will email you back in 10-14 days, at which point I resume blog activity, get a freaking phone number already, and WILL BE LIVING IN AMERICA! And that is officially the saddest thought I have typed all day...
You can look forward to hearing a dozen-or-so "Ben Stillar worthy" awkward/funny "adult-child and parent international vacation" stories at that time as well.
I am about to travel the Japanese countryside for 10 days with (ACK!) my parents! Told you I wasn't cool...
Let's hope they remember that I am 21 not 12. It will be really interesting to see how they cope as cultural/ linguistic/ sociological babies while I dazzle them with my masterful comprihension on everything Japanese (you must read that last part with a great deal of sarcasm - I am actually scared shitless that this is about to be one long week of "the gaijin leading the gaijin.")
I will not be able to check my email, or blog, so I will be completely out of communication with everyone I know in the world - except my parents. I am getting less cool by the sentence.
So if you need to get a hold of me, or surprise me with six dozen long stem roses (hint hint) you can get me at:
Mo Driscoll
SMU Box 199
5300 Pacific Ave SE
Lacey, WA 98503
USA
BTW- It's a PO BOX, so don't even bother trying to stalk me.
Otherwise, I will email you back in 10-14 days, at which point I resume blog activity, get a freaking phone number already, and WILL BE LIVING IN AMERICA! And that is officially the saddest thought I have typed all day...
You can look forward to hearing a dozen-or-so "Ben Stillar worthy" awkward/funny "adult-child and parent international vacation" stories at that time as well.
I plan to keep the blog going, you can look forward to watching me try to get:
1) An apartment
2) A job
3) A car
4) Laid - ha! Just kidding, that would be my wishful thinking creeping in again...
All in the *less than* 8 days between the time when I return to America, and when I report back to school for my senior year of college. Wish me luck - send me money.
And if I haven't said this enough just yet... I am so very, very, very sad to be leaving Japan.
1) An apartment
2) A job
3) A car
4) Laid - ha! Just kidding, that would be my wishful thinking creeping in again...
All in the *less than* 8 days between the time when I return to America, and when I report back to school for my senior year of college. Wish me luck - send me money.
And if I haven't said this enough just yet... I am so very, very, very sad to be leaving Japan.


3 Comments:
I hope you had fun traveling with your parents. Just wanted to drop you a line and let you know that I got my Gallery site up and running, go check it out when you have time. sandisphotogallery.com
Let me know what you think, and send your rich friends that need artwork over to buy something. LOL
Thanks Mo, and have fun.
I wish I could have seen you off when you left. I came back to Japan last week and now I work from morning to night every single day..... I hope you had a good trip with your parents.
Come back again, and I'll see you soon!
Love,
beans
Is this the end of Mo's Journey or can we expect more? :)
Post a Comment
<< Home