Mo's Journey

I was lost and left to find myself - this is the note I left behind for anyone who comes a lookin for me.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

somebody spoil me, please!

The holidays are quickly approaching, and while I'm sure I won't get ANY of this stuff, but it never hurts to ask...

How about:

1) This for school
(most necessary, may just need to buy it myself if I don't get one under the tree)
2) A little music box
(most fun, I like the black one)
3) Something for family portraits
(doesn't have to be this specific one - any upgrade from what I'm currently working with, to do my next trip to Japan better photographic justice)
4) Good dental health
(I have so many cavities... and they hurt!)
5) This jacket (in "jewel blue/ port blue") or this one (in "inkat blue/ zinc gray")
6) A decent pair of shoes
(size 8 or 8 and 1/2. Same size since I was in eight grade. Which is actually the year I got the pair of shoes I am wearing TODAY. Yeah, probably need new shoes...)

Thank you!
~Happy Holidays~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home