Mo's Journey

I was lost and left to find myself - this is the note I left behind for anyone who comes a lookin for me.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Dharma and Marie!


Dharma! I saw these 'ocean-crackers' in the supermarket and automatically thought about you and your passion for 'Goldfish crackers.' I probably looked like a crazy foreigner, taking photographs of snack food... but it made me think of you.
It was only later, when I began my post, that I realized that the package behind te crackers were 'Marie's Biscuits.' So, here is my shout out to Marie too!
In the past few weeks I have eaten some really crazy stuff (today I was casually eating fried octopus stir-fry in class, and I was almost finished before I realized how odd it was that I was gobbling down little purple tentacles...) I often amuse myself by thinking 'Could Laurie or Dharma eat this?' I love both of you, but the answer is almost always 'no freakin' way!' Dharms, I think it is best if you start off your international travels in France... I may be wrong, but I think you'll find baguettes and fine chocolate more to your liking.
I miss you ladies and hope that everything is great at 'the Saint.' Good luck on your finals!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mo said...

Dharmi-
I got your postcard today! Yeah! I have been running, albeit not as regularly or vigorously as I would if I were in a competitive season, but I'm pretty proud of my ability to keep up the habit!
Send me a calender, even if I don't follow the instructions, it will make me smile to know how my girls are faring.
Send my love, send my message, and run like you were born free and wild!
Peace,
gomogo

5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home